Sunday 13 January 2008

Time to get technical

I have decided to add some elements of education and information to this blog in an attempt to solicit some sort of response from any readership it may have. Either that or to encourage some readers to begin with.
I passed my certificate in horticulture certificate from the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) some time ago now but I know very little has changed in the principles of gardening and nothing has changed in that time regarding the composition of soil and plants in that short space that hadn't occurred in the previous thousand years of evolution so I will use the materials I used then to help me.
I also hope to include some recipes. There is no point growing all those delicious things if you don't know what to do with them!

No comments: